You can easily transfer digital currency held at Binance to your Bitvavo wallet. To do so, follow the steps below:
Click here for instructions for our app or website
You can quickly transfer the digital currency you own to your Bitvavo wallet. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log in to our app
- Tap on the digital currency you want to deposit
- Tap on the three-dot menu, at the top right of your screen
- Tap deposit
- Select the network to see your address
Note: Deposits via the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) result in the loss of your assets (excluding BNB).
- The address of your Bitvavo wallet is now displayed. You can use this address to transfer your digital currency.
Navigate to 'Spot' on your Binance account
Select the appropriate cryptocurrency
Select 'Withdraw' and then 'Send via Crypto Network'
Paste in the Bitvavo cryptocurrency deposit address
Choose the suitable network (this is critical!)
Select the desired amount and press the 'Withdraw' button
Confirm the transaction by following the on-screen instructions
Your transaction has been confirmed and sent to Bitvavo.
You can easily transfer digital currency you own to your Bitvavo wallet. To do so, follow the steps below:
Log in to your Bitvavo account
Navigate to the digital currency you want to deposit and click on it
Navigate to 'Deposit' and click on it
Select the network to see your addressNote: Deposits via the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) will result in the loss of your assets (excluding BNB).
The address of your Bitvavo wallet is now displayed. You can copy this address to transfer your digital currency
In your Binance account, go to Spot withdrawals
Choose the relevant cryptocurrency
Paste the Bitvavo deposit address for this cryptocurrency
Select the appropriate network (very important to do so!)
Choose the desired amount and confirm the transaction
Note: For digital currencies such as EOS, NEM, Steem, XLM and XRP, you need to include a tag/memo along with the transaction. That way it can be credited to your Bitvavo account.
Usually, digital currencies are added to your Bitvavo account within a few minutes to a few hours. The duration depends on how quickly the network confirms your transaction and how many confirmations we need. This number differs per digital currency, an overview can be found here.
Note: Please be careful when sending digital currency to your Bitvavo account. If a digital currency is deposited incorrectly due to a user error – e.g. due to the wrong address, unsupported currency or network – cannot be corrected and is irreversible, and you will lose your funds.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?
- Which blockchain network do I have to use to send and receive my crypto assets?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account