You can quickly transfer digital currency from Bitpanda to Bitvavo. First, you need to withdraw crypto from Bitvavo and deposit on Bitvavo.
Withdrawal from Bitpanda
Deposit on Bitvavo
- Sign in to your Bitvavo account;
- Go to the digital currency you want to deposit and click on it;
- Go to 'Deposit' and click on it;
- Select and confirm network and click ''see walletaddress'';
- The address of your Bitvavo wallet will now be displayed. You can transfer your digital currency using this address.
Please note: For currencies such as EOS, NEM, Steem, XLM and XRP you will need to add an additional description visible at the deposit page.
Generally the transferred digital currency will be added to your Bitvavo account within a of couple minutes to several hours. The timeframe depends on how quickly your transaction is confirmed by the network, and how many confirmations we require, which differs for every digital currency.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account
- What is a TX-ID and where can I find it?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from MetaMask to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Bitpanda to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?