MetaMask is a Google Chrome Extension that works as a web wallet for Ethereum. This means that you can receive, store and send both Ether and tokens on the Ethereum network (ERC20) via MetaMask.
Do you have Ether or a token on the Ethereum network on MetaMask, and do you want to send it to Bitvavo? That can be done very easily.
Step 1: Open MetaMask
You can find MetaMask in the top-right corner of your browser, shown as the head of a fox. Click on it.
Step 2: Enter your password
Fill in the password of your MetaMask wallet.
Step 3: Click ‘Send’
Step 4: Fill in the address of your Ethereum wallet on Bitvavo
Here, you can fill in the Ethereum address of your Bitvavo account. Tokens on the Ethereum network will have the same address. Make sure the token you want to send is supported by Bitvavo. The tokens and coins that are supported by Bitvavo can be found in this support article.
Instructions on how to find the Ethereum wallet address of your Bitvavo account can be found in this support article.
Step 5: Enter the amount
Decide how much ether or how many tokens you would like to send to Bitvavo. Below you will find the transaction costs, also called 'Gas'. Pay close attention to this as the Gas cost can become significantly high when the network is saturated.
Step 6: Click 'Confirm'
Now you will see an overview of your transaction. If everything seems correct, you can click 'Confirm' to confirm the transaction. Your tokens will now be sent to Bitvavo.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account
- What is a TX-ID and where can I find it?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from MetaMask to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Bitpanda to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?