In some cases, depending on your email provider, it may take up to 10 minutes before receiving an activation email. If 10 minutes have expired and the email is not in your inbox, your email provider might have marked the activation email as spam. To check this, follow the steps below:
- First, check your spam/junk folder. If one of our messages is in this folder, mark our email as “no spam/junk”.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of email contacts or safe senders.
- Some email providers automatically remove emails that have been marked as spam. Changing your email settings will save a copy of your spam emails. Since changing these settings is different with each email provider, we would advise you to Google “How can I change my spam settings” alongside the name of your email provider.
Once you have changed your settings and can receive our emails, you can request another activation email by going to this page. Enter your email and click “send again”.
If you are still having trouble receiving the activation email, please get in touch with our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I create a private account?
- Personal Details
- Can I create a second account?
- Can I create an account if I am younger than 18 years?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- In what countries are Bitvavo's services accessible?
- Welcome Bonus
- Which identification documents will be accepted?
- Why did I not receive an activation email?