After that you will have to:
Enter your username and password.
Click 'Disable 2FA'.
Confirm the email you have received by clicking on the confirmation link.
Enter the code you sent to you by text message.
Please note: Withdrawals of your digital currencies will be blocked for 7 days after resetting your 2FA.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking on Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my bank account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?