If your 2FA code does not function properly, it might be the result of one of the following causes:
You have set up 2FA multiple times on the same device.
Check whether the code you entered on Bitvavo belongs to your account or to a different service.
The time on your device is incorrect.
This might lead to codes that are not in sync. In order to solve this, you will have to ensure that the time on your device is set to automatic (as opposed to manual) and has been set to the correct timezone.
If the problem can not be solved by one of the solutions mentioned above, you can always reset your 2FA.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Delete/remove my account
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?