I can't log in anymore and want to change my password
If you can't log in to your Bitvavo account, you'll need to reset your password first. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Bitvavo login page.
- Click on "Reset password".
- Enter the email address associated with your Bitvavo account.
- Click on "Send reset link".
You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on this link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
I can still log in to my account and want to change my password
You can easily change your password by following the steps below:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click on 'Security' at the top of the screen.
Press the 'Change password' button.
- Enter your current and new password.
- Select 'Change password'
- Your password has been successfully changed.
I requested a password change but didn't receive a confirmation email
If you've requested a password change but didn't receive a confirmation email, there may be an issue with your email account or spam filter settings. You can resolve this by contacting our support department at email@example.com. Please include your account details and the email address you used for your Bitvavo account so we can assist you in resolving the issue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking on Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my bank account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?