You can easily change your password by following the steps below:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose 'Settings'.
Press the 'Change password' button.
- Enter your current and new password.
If you have forgotten your password and want to change it, you can follow the steps below to reset your password:
Click 'Forgot my password' at the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your email address and click “Reset password”.
- An email will be sent to this email address, if it is known to us. If you click the link in this email, you will be sent to the page which allows you to create a new password.
- Enter your password in twice and click the confirmation button.
- You can now use your new password to login.
Please note: withdrawals of digital currencies from your account will be blocked for 7 days after resetting your password.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking on Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my bank account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?