If you would like to change the name of your account, you can do so easily by following these steps:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click your name at the top-right corner of your screen and go to 'Verification'.
Press the 'Edit' button next to your account name.
Enter your name as stated on your identification document.
If your identity has already been verified during the bank verification or identity verification, it is no longer possible to change your name by yourself. If this is the case and you would still like to change the name of your account, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I create a private account?
- Personal Details
- Can I create a second account?
- Can I create an account if I am younger than 18 years?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- In what countries are Bitvavo's services accessible?
- Which identification documents will be accepted?
- Why did I not receive an activation email?