Due to security reasons it is not possible to change your bank account yourself.
If you want to change your bank account, you first have to link your new bank account with your Bitvavo account by making a deposit. This article explains how you can do that.
After that you can send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you state the bank account that you want to delete.
Was this article helpful?
190 out of 367 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Staking on Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my bank account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?