Follow the steps below to remove your account:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose 'Settings'.
All the way at the bottom of the screen you will find the button 'Delete account'.
- Enter your password and click on 'Delete' once more.
- Confirm the email that has been sent to you.
We hope to welcome you back to our platform at a later date!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I delete my account due to the remaining assets?
- Log in to our platform on a laptop/pc.
- Click on the currency of which you still have a (small) balance.
- Delete it by clicking on the cross or sell it for EUR.
Do I need to delete my account before I can change personal data?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Delete/remove my account
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?