Follow the steps below to delete your account:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose 'Settings'.
All the way at the bottom of the screen you will find the button 'Delete account'.
- Enter your password and click on 'Delete' once more.
- Confirm the email that has been sent to you.
Click here if you are unable to delete your account due to remaining funds
- Log in to our platform on a laptop/pc.
- Click on the currency of which you still have a (small) balance.
- Delete it by clicking on the cross or sell it for euro-credits.
- Take any euro credit balances to your bank. If this is not enough, please make a deposit first, so that the total euro amount is high enough to withdraw.
- Now that your account no longer has any credit left, you can delete the account under 'Settings'.
- To do this, first click on your name (top right of the screen), then on 'Settings' and finally on 'Delete Account' (bottom of the page).
We hope to welcome you back to our platform at a later date!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking on Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my bank account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?