As Bitvavo offers hosted wallets, it is unfortunately not possible to provide the private keys of individual wallets. However, if you would like to manage your own private keys, you will need to create or buy your own wallet.
You can create your own wallet by downloading software online or buying a hardware wallet. In this way you will be able to manage your digital currencies by yourself.
Once you have your own wallet, you can easily transfer your digital currencies to this external wallet, as explained in more detail here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the Bitvavo hosted wallets?
- Is my hosted wallet well secured?
- What are airdrops and can I receive them on my hosted wallet?
- Can I participate in an ICO with my Bitvavo wallet?
- Which digital currencies are supported by the hosted wallet of Bitvavo?
- Where can I find the private keys of my hosted wallet?