Bitvavo supports payments with Sofort! On this page, you can find all payment methods accepted by Bitvavo.
SOFORT is a convenient and reliable payment method where we advance you the amount directly. This way, you can take advantage of exchange rate developments as soon as you notice them. However, since the banks mostly execute a normal SEPA transfer in the background and we have to wait for the amount to actually reach us, ALL withdrawals will be blocked on your account for 1-3 business days until our bank officially confirms your SOFORT deposit.
Bitvavo's goal has always been to bridge the gap between the traditional and digital economies, and adding SOFORT as a payment method supports our efforts to create a seamless transition between fiat and crypto.
However, if you also want to withdraw directly, then we recommend using the SEPA real-time transfer network through your bank, or Giropay.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer funds using PayPal ?
- Euro deposit methods on Bitvavo
- How can I transfer funds using iDeal?
- A SEPA deposit (bank transfer)
- How can I transfer funds using Bancontact?
- How can I transfer funds using Giropay?
- How can I transfer funds using SWIFT?
- How can I transfer funds using EPS?
- How can I transfer funds using Sofort?
- Can I deposit funds using a credit card?