In this article, we will explain step by step how to withdraw the Euro balances in your Bitvavo account to your bank account.
Please note that you can only withdraw Euro balances to your linked bank account. If you only have digital currency on the balance of your Bitvavo account, you need to sell (part of) it first. Detailed instructions on how to sell digital currency can be found here.
- Log in to your Bitvavo account.
- If you only have digital currencies, you'll need to sell it first. A full explanation on how you can sell your digital currency can be found here.
- Go to the dashboard and click on 'Withdraw funds'.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw to you bank account and choose 'Continue'.
That's it! Processing a withdrawal takes one business day with a Dutch bank account and two business days to a non-Dutch bank account.
Withdrawals during national holidays
- Easter (dates vary per year);
- Pentecost (dates vary each year);
- Christmas (25 and 26 December).