Giropay is an European payment method that you can use to add funds to your Bitvavo account. Giropay comes with a service fee of 1,75%, but the transferred funds will be added to your Bitvavo account almost immediately. Follow the steps below if you would like to use Giropay:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click “Transfer funds”.
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your Bitvavo account and choose "Giropay".
- Click on "Pay".
Please note: Giropay applies a maximum amount of €10.000 per transaction. However, you can make multiple payments in a row. If you are unable to use Giropay, please choose one of the other payment methods offered by Bitvavo.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer funds using PayPal ?
- Euro deposit methods on Bitvavo
- How can I transfer funds using iDeal?
- A SEPA deposit (bank transfer)
- How can I transfer funds using Bancontact?
- How can I transfer funds using Giropay?
- How can I transfer funds using SWIFT?
- How can I transfer funds using EPS?
- How can I transfer funds using Sofort?
- Can I deposit funds using a credit card?