A SEPA payment or bank transfer is a European payment method with which you can transfer funds from your bank account to your Bitvavo account. If you have a Dutch bank account, it will take 1 working day for your funds to arrive in your Bitvavo account. If you have an international bank account, this will take 2 working days. A SEPA payment or bank transfer is free of charge. Follow the below steps if you would like to transfer funds by using SEPA:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click 'Deposit €".
- Choose SEPA as a payment method.
- The bank account number, the name and the description you should use for your SEPA or bank transfer are now displayed. You can also scan the QR with your bank app.
The IBAN can differ per country:
NL23 BUNQ 2291 2341 29 - (Stichting Bitvavo Payments)
DE44 370 190 001 010 220 558 - (Stichting Bitvavo Payments)
FR76 276 331 212 901 010 208 332 71 - (Stichting Bitvavo Payments)
ES14 157 612 121 610 102 032 46 - (Stichting Bitvavo Payments)
IE48 BUNQ 990 385 201 038 50 - (Stichting Bitvavo Payments)
*When filling in our IBAN at your local bank please do not use spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I have forgotten the description from my account?
In that case, the deposited funds will unfortunately be automatically returned because you did not add the necessary description to the deposit.
Without this description, our system cannot credit the funds to your Bitvavo account.
Your SEPA deposit will be credited to your bank account within 5 working days.
How long does it take for my SEPA deposit to be credited?
When using SEPA, it may take up to two working days for the amount to arrive in our bank account. For more information, we ask you to visit this webpage.
You will receive an email once the amount has been credited to your account.
Note: All SEPA deposits without a description will be returned, regardless of the deposited amount. This will be credited to the customer's bank account within 5 working days.
What happens if I accidentally make a transfer to NL04ADYB2017400157?
In that case, you have transferred via SEPA to the IBAN of Pay.nl. However, this is only intended for iDeal payments.
The amount will be returned by Pay.nl. Keep in mind that Pay.nl processes this in batches, so it may take longer for the amount to be credited to your bank account. Contact support if you have not received it after 5 working days.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer funds using PayPal ?
- Euro deposit methods on Bitvavo
- How can I transfer funds using iDeal?
- A SEPA deposit (bank transfer)
- How can I transfer funds using Bancontact?
- How can I transfer funds using Giropay?
- How can I transfer funds using SWIFT?
- How can I transfer funds using EPS?
- How can I transfer funds using Sofort?
- Can I deposit funds using a credit card?