Bancontact is a Belgian payment method with which you can transfer funds to your Bitvavo account. No service costs are charged for the use of Bancontact, the transferred funds will be added to your Bitvavo account almost immediately. Follow the steps below if you would like to use Bancontact:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click “Deposit €”
Enter the amount you want to deposit and choose “Bancontact”.
- Enter the desired amount, then press 'Continue'
- Confirm your deposit by pressing 'Confirm and deposit' on the Transaction summary page.
- You can now complete the payment in the Bancontact environment.
Please note: Bancontact applies a maximum amount of €10.000 per transaction. However, you can make multiple payments in a row. If you are not in possession of a Belgian bank account, please choose one of the other payment methods offered by Bitvavo.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer funds using PayPal ?
- Euro deposit methods on Bitvavo
- How can I transfer funds using iDeal?
- A SEPA deposit (bank transfer)
- How can I transfer funds using Bancontact?
- How can I transfer funds using Giropay?
- How can I transfer funds using SWIFT?
- How can I transfer funds using EPS?
- How can I transfer funds using Sofort?
- Can I deposit funds using a credit card?