The Bitvavo platform was launched in 2018 with the aim of bridging the gap between traditional currency and digital currency. Bitvavo has become the largest and most competitively priced exchange in the Netherlands where you can easily and safely buy, sell, deposit and withdraw digital currency. Our mission is to make digital currency accessible for everyone and we differentiate ourselves by possessing the following characteristics:
- An intuitive platform which is both suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- A 'one stop shop' where it is possible to trade, withdraw, deposit and store your digital currency.
- A extremely competitive fee structure which allow us to be one of Europe's most competitively priced exchanges. Customers even have the ability to get ‘rebates’.
- A highly secure platform where most of the digital currency is saved on cold wallets.
- A multifunctional API which can be used to build numerous applications.
- A secure account due to a two-factor authentication.
On top of all this, we provide services with respect to over 175+ different digital currencies.
If you are interested, you can immediately create your account here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- DCG situation has no impact on the Bitvavo-platform - FAQs
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- Notifications and personalised offers