Unfortunately it is not allowed to create more than one personal Bitvavo account. This is stated in our Terms and Conditions (Article 2.7). Click here if you are interested in opening a corporate account.
When you create a second account using another email address, your account will be automatically blocked. It will not be possible to use this account. We kindly ask you to follow the following steps:
- If you have already deposited funds to your account, please withdraw them to the verified bank account. You can do this by following the steps in the article 'How do I withdraw funds to my bank account?'
- After you have withdrawn your funds to your bank account, please delete the account.
- Once this account is closed, we would like to ask you to use your old account again. Please email our support department if you no longer have access to the email address associated with this account. In this case we can change your email address manually.
If you have any questions, please contact our support department via email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I create a private account?
- Personal Details
- Can I create a second account?
- Can I create an account if I am younger than 18 years?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- In what countries are Bitvavo's services accessible?
- Which identification documents will be accepted?
- Why did I not receive an activation email?