To keep users up-to-date with the latest developments on the Bitvavo platform, Bitvavo periodically sends a newsletter. If you would like to receive our latest developments as well, you can subscribe by following the steps below:
1. Login to your Bitvavo account.
2. Click on your name in the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
3. Go to “Newsletter” under the subheader “Notifications”.
4. Enable receiving the newsletters.
If you still do not receive the newsletter after completing these steps, please check the account settings of your email account as explained in more detail here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- What is Bitvavo?