Bitvavo is continuously trying to optimize its service. However, if you are not satisfied and want to submit a complaint the process is described below.
How do I submit a complaint?
If you are of the opinion that support from our support team was insufficient or if you think that our proposed solution was not helpful, you can submit a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to be as detailed as possible when describing the cause and consequence of your complaint. Aside from, it is helpful if you could propose a potential solution.
What are the next steps?
Once you have submitted your complaint, we will confirm that we have received your complaint as soon as possible but always within 2 weeks, and also indicate the time frame within which we expect to be able to provide you with a solution suitable to your problem.
It could happen that we require additional information to solve your problem. After we have received that information, we will solve your problem as careful as possible and always within the legal deadlines.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- DCG situation has no impact on the Bitvavo-platform - FAQs
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- Notifications and personalised offers