In some cases, withdrawals from your account will be (temporarily) blocked. This is the result of one of the following actions you have taken:
- You recently changed your email address;
- You recently reset your password;
- You recently reset your two-factor authentication;
- You have changed your telephone number;
- Withdrawals from your account will be blocked for other security reasons.
Digital currency withdrawals from your account will be automatically blocked for security reasons for the first 24 hours after resetting any of the above actions. This blockage is irreversible and cannot be removed prematurely. You can make euro withdrawals during the withdrawal block and do unlimited trading on the Bitvavo platform.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Is the email I received from Bitvavo or is it phishing?
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Bitvavo Guaranteed Account
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- How can I whitelist a wallet address?
- How can you check your account activity?
- How to create a strong password?
- Is it safe to show my wallet address to a third party?
- What should I do if I suspect a third party has access to my Bitvavo account?
- Why did I receive an unexpected email about a failed login attempt?