It is key to create a good and secure password for your Bitvavo account to ensure that your account is well protected. Below are a few recommendations to help you create a strong password:
- Use a minimum of 8 characters.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- Do not use information that is too obvious or that can be guessed easily.
- Do not use a password that you use for other sites or accounts as well.
As a tool to create a password that fulfills these criteria, you can choose to use a password manager, such as LastPass. On this website you can create good and strong passwords easily and store them safely.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Is the email I received from Bitvavo or is it phishing?
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Bitvavo Guaranteed Account
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- How can I whitelist a wallet address?
- How can you check your account activity?
- How to create a strong password?
- Is it safe to show my wallet address to a third party?
- What should I do if I suspect a third party has access to my Bitvavo account?
- Why did I receive an unexpected email about a failed login attempt?