To verify if an email is really from Bitvavo, please pay attention to the following characteristics:
- E-mail address
Bitvavo only sends emails from an address ending with '@bitvavo.com' and for marketing purposes ending with '@news.bitvavo.com'.
- Anti-phising code
Every email that has been sent by Bitvavo includes an anti-phishing code. Make sure this anti-phishing code is included in the email and that it is correct.
Bitvavo will never ask for your credentials or ask about specific account details.
If you are still unsure wheter the email you received came from us or from someone else, you can always contact our support team. You can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Bitvavo Account Guarantee
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- How can I whitelist a wallet address?
- How can you check your account activity?
- How to create a strong password?
- Is it safe to show my wallet address to a third party?
- Is the email I received really from Bitvavo?
- What should I do if I suspect a third party has access to my Bitvavo account?
- Why did I receive an unexpected email about a failed login attempt?