You can easily check actions performed in your account by following the steps below:
1. Login to your Bitvavo account.
2. On the top of the page, click on 'Security'
3. Then in the banner underneath, press 'Logs'
4. Click the activity you want to know more about.
5. Information such as IP address, a timestamp and the used device is displayed.
If any of these actions were not performed by you, please contact the support team immediately and write an email with the subject 'Urgent' to email@example.com. Your message will then be prioritized and your account blocked (temporarily) as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Is the email I received from Bitvavo or is it phishing?
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Bitvavo Guaranteed Account
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- How can I whitelist a wallet address?
- How can you check your account activity?
- How to create a strong password?
- Is it safe to show my wallet address to a third party?
- What should I do if I suspect a third party has access to my Bitvavo account?
- Why did I receive an unexpected email about a failed login attempt?