Bit Broker Trade
Bit Broker Trade is an automatic Bitcoin Trader, which trades in the exchange rate difference between Bitcoin and Euro. Because not everyone can make a so-called 'Trading Bot', Bit Broker Trade has made this for you. With predefined MACD method, expanded with algorithms and specifications, you can benefit from trading opportunities 24/7!
Step 1 ) Create a Bit Broker Trade account
- Go to Bit Broker Trade, enter your personal details, choose a secure password and confirm your e-mail address.
Step 2) Link your Bit Broker Trade account to your Bitvavo account
- Go to Bit Broker Trade, click on ‘’Add exchange’’ at the top right of the screen.
- Under 'Exchanges' choose Bitvavo.
- Enter your API Key at 'API Key' (as explained in step 3).
- Finally, enter your API Secret under 'API Secret' (as explained in step 3).
Step 3) Request API Keys at Bitvavo
- Go to Bitvavo and click on “Request new API Key”.
- Enter the requested data, leaving IP Whitelist empty and choose to only view (a) data and (b) buy and sell.
- Enter your 2FA code and click on confirm. If you have not yet set up 2FA, read this article.
- Your API key + API secret will be visible and only needs to complete e-mail confirmation.
- Enter the given API key + API secret at Bit Broker Trade (see step 2).
Step 4) Start the trader
- Go to Bit Broker Trade and click on 'Top up' to buy 'Credits'.
- The trader starts automatically when the credit balance is positive.
- Finish the order and let the Trader do the work for you.
- As soon as the trader makes a profit, the Credits (20% of the profit) are debited.