How can I change my password?
You can easily change your password by following the steps below:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
- Press the “Change password” button.
- Enter your current and new password.
If you have forgotten your password and want to change it, you can follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click “Forgot my password” at the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your email address and click “Reset password”.
- An email will be sent to this email address, if it is known to us. If you click the link in this email, you will be sent to the page which allows you to create a new password.
- Enter your password in twice and click the confirmation button.
- You can now use your new password to login.
Please note: withdrawals of digital currencies from your account will be blocked for 2 weeks after resetting your password from an unknown IP. If you need to withdraw funds from your account at an earlier stage, it is explained how to unlock withdrawals from your account here.