How can I change my password?
You can easily change your password by following the below steps:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
- Press on the “Change password” button.
- Fill in your current and new password.
If you have forgotten your password and want to change it, you can follow the below steps to reset your password:
- Click on “Forgot my password” at the bottom of the login screen.
- Put in your email address and click on “Reset password”.
- If we have the email address, you will receive an email from us. If you click on the link in the email, you will be send to the page where you can create a new password.
- Put your new password in twice and click on the confirmation button.
- After this you can use your new password to login.
Please note: withdrawals of your digital currencies will be blocked for 2 weeks once you reset your 2FA. If you want to withdraw your funds earlier, you can find here how you could unlock withdrawals from your account.