How do I create a corporate account?
Bitvavo offers corporate accounts for companies whose business activities are related to (the trade in) digital currency or perform other business related activities (such as brokers, funds and / or market makers).
Note: If your company carries out other business activities, it is not possible to create a corporate account. Therefore, we would recommend that you create a private account.
If your company meets the above requirements, we would like to receive the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org for creating a corporate account:
- An accurate description of your corporate activities and the reason for creating a corporate account with Bitvavo;
- A certificate of incorporation (not older than 6 months);
- Valid copies of identification documents of the directors + shareholders of the entity;
- In case the directors/shareholders are entities; also the extracts from the company register of these entities and valid copies of identification of the directors/shareholders of these entities;
- In case there is more than one shareholder we require a shareholder structure in which ownership is made transparant. Please specify the percentage of shares of each shareholder (both entities and private individuals) and provide the shareholder structure with a date + name and signature of all shareholders.
The documents sent by you will be assessed by our compliance department. Depending on your specific situation, you may need to provide additional documents.
After completing the onboarding process, you will be assigned an account manager who will further guide you in preparing your business account, after which you can use our services.