Why is my account not yet credited by the amount I transferred to Bitvavo?
If your transfer has not been added to your Bitvavo account, even though you completed the payment process, it could be due to one of following causes:
- You have used a SEPA payment (bank transfer).
- If you did not include the right description for your payment, your payment cannot be added to your account. The payment will automatically be returned to your bank account.
- If you have made a SEPA payment from a Dutch bank account, the amount will be added within 1 workday.
- If you have made a SEPA payment from a international bank account, the amount will be added within 2 workdays.
- The name of your bank account is (slightly) different from the name of your Bitvavo account.
- This might be the cause if you used a joint bank account or a corporate bank account. Please send a copy of your debit card to email@example.com which proves that you are the owner of the bank account.
- The payment has been made in a currency that Bitvavo does not support.
- It is only possible to transfer funds which are in EUR (€). As Bitvavo does not support other monetary currencies, these payments will automatically be returned to your bank account.
- The payment has been made from a country which is not supported by Bitvavo.
- Unfortunately Bitvavo cannot accept payments from bank accounts issued by a credit institution which is established in a country not supported by Bitvavo. The payment will automatically be returned to your bank account.
If your payment has not been added to your account, and it was not because one of the causes mentioned above, please contact our support team. You can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.