How can I change my anti-phishing code?
To allow you to verify that the email you received is from Bitvavo, an anti-phishing code is used. This is a unique code which is included in every email you receive from Bitvavo. Be sure to always check whether the code is there and if this code is identical to the one you have entered in your Bitvavo account.
If you want to change your anti-phishing code, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
- The anti-phishing code is under the header “Security settings”.
- Click on edit and enter in the desired code.
- After you have clicked on ''Confirm'', the code will be displayed in all Bitvavo emails.
Using an anti-phishing code helps you to protect yourself against phishing.