How can I change my anti-phishing code?
To make sure that the email you received is from Bitvavo, an anti-phishing code is used. This is an unique code which is included in every email you get from Bitvavo. Be sure to always check if the code is there and if this code is identical to the one you put in.
If you want to change your anti-phishing code, follow the below steps:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
- The anti-phishing code is under the header “Security settings”.
- Press on edit and put in the desired code.
- Once you click on continue, the code will be on all Bitvavo emails.
Using an anti-phishing code supports the protection of your Bitvavo account.