Why do I get the notification “for safety reasons are your withdrawals temporarily blocked”?
In some cases withdrawals from your account are (temporarily) blocked. This can, among other things, have the following causes:
- You recently reset your password.
- You recently reset your two-factor authentication.
- Your account is classified as a high risk.
- The behaviour that has taken place on your account comes across as irrational.
- Your account has been chosen as a sample.
It is in all cases necessary to contact our support team, which is possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the reason why your withdrawals have been (temporarily) blocked, we can enable withdrawals immediately or enable them after additional verification measures have been succesfully completed.