Why do I get the notification “for safety reasons are your withdrawals temporarily blocked”?
In some cases, withdrawals from your account will be (temporarily) blocked. This is the result of one of the following actions you have taken:
- You recently changed your email address;
- You recently reset your password;
- You recently reset your two-factor authentication;
- You have changed your telephone number;
- Withdrawals from your account will be blocked for other security reasons.
Digital currency withdrawals from your account will be automatically blocked for security reasons for the first 7 days after resetting any of the above actions. This blockage is irreversible and cannot be removed prematurely. You can make euro withdrawals during the withdrawal block and do unlimited trading on the Bitvavo platform.