How do I send (withdraw) digital currency to an external wallet?
You can easily send your digital currencies to an external wallet. The steps below describe how you could transfer your digital currencies to an external wallet:
Please note: it is not possible to send your digital currencies by using our app or our mobile website.
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Go to the digital currency you want to send and click on it.
- Go to “Withdraw” and click on it.
- Enter the address to which you want to send the digital currency.
- Enter the desired amount of digital currency you want to send in the box “Amount”.
- Check the transaction and confirm it by clicking ''Continue".
- Confirm your order via email.
Generally your send digital currency should arrive within a couple of hours to the designated address. The timing depends mainly on how quickly your transaction is confirmed by the network, which differs for every digital currency and may change from time to time. However, if your digital currency has not yet arrived after a couple of hours you find the possible cause here.
Withdrawal costs when sending digital currency
An indicative overview of the costs for transferring digital currency to a different wallet address can be found here.