How can I send digital currency to an external wallet?
You can easily send your bought digital currency to an external wallet. The below steps describes how you could send your digital currency to an external wallet:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Go to the digital currency you want to send and click on it.
- Go to “Withdraw” and click on it.
- Put in the desired amount of digital currency you want to send in the box “Amount”.
- Put in the address to which you want to send the digital currency.
Please note; In respect of EOS, NEM, STEEM, XLM and XRP you need to include an additional description.
- Check the transaction and confirm it.
- Confirm your order via email.
Generally your send digital currency should arrive within a couple of hours to your designated address. The timing is mainly depening on how quickly your transaction is confirmed by the network, which is different for every digital currency and may change from time to time. However, if your digital currency is not yet arrived after a couple of hours you can go here.
Withdrawal costs when sending digital currency
An indicative overview of the costs for sending digital currency to a different wallet address can be found here.