Risk Disclosure Statement
Please read the following carefully to understand these risks. By visiting the Website User is accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Trading in Digital Currencies entails certain risks. This risk disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in trading or holding Digital Currencies. Risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Market Risk: The market for Digital Currencies is still new and uncertain. User should have not have funds invested in Digital Currencies that he is not prepared to lose entirely as Digital Currency are volatile in terms of price and may even become worthless. User is aware of this market risk and should be cautious about Digital Currencies.
- Trading Risk: Values in any Digital Currency marketplace are volatile and can shift quickly. User is aware of this trading risk and is warned to pay close attention to their position and holdings, and how User may be impacted by sudden and adverse shifts in trading and other market activities.
- Liquidity Risk: Markets for Digital Currencies have varying degrees of liquidity. Some are quite liquid while others may be thinner. There is no guarantee that there will be an active market to buy, sell or trade Digital Currencies. User is aware of this liquidity risk and should
- Legal Risk: The legal classification of certain Digital Currencies may be uncertain. More specific, the legality of holding or trading such Digital Currencies may not be crystallised. User is aware of this legal risk and is responsible for knowing and understanding how Digital Currencies will be addressed, regulated and taxed under applicable law.
- Counterparty Risk: Having Funds with any third party in a custodial relationship has attendant risks. These risks include security breaches, risk of contractual breach, and risk of loss. User is aware of this counterparty risk and should be wary of allowing third parties to hold their property for any reason.