To cancel or change an open order you must go through the following steps:
- Log in to your Bitvavo account.
- Click on 'Advanced' at the top right of the screen.
- Choose the market where you have placed the order on the top left side of the screen.
- Under the trading chart, the open order will show up under the heading 'Open Orders'. You can also click on 'All Markets' to view all open orders from all markets.
How to Cancel an Open Order
- Click on the 'X' next to the order to cancel it.
How to Change an Open Order
- Click on the quantity or on the price to change the open order.
- Change the quantity or price and click on 'Confirm'.
Was this article helpful?
554 out of 644 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How are cryptocurrency prices determined?
- How do I cancel or change an open order?
- Limit order - Fill Or Kill
- Limit order - Good Til Canceled
- Limit order - Immediate Or Cancel
- Market order
- Stages of the launch of new digital currency
- Stop limit order
- Which different order types exist?
- Which trading pairs are available?