You can contact our support team via the following methods:
- Live Chat.
Please note: Bitvavo Support will never ask you to share your password or 2FA code, or request you to download external sign in software. If you do receive such a request, please contact us as soon as possible.
Bitvavo Live Chat
You can find our live chat in the lower-right corner of every page of our website. When you click on the icon, the live chat will open. We cannot provide any account detail information, therefor you need to contact us per mail. Support through live chat is available on:
- Business days: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday: closed.
- Sunday: closed.
You can contact the support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to receive help quickly and efficiently, we kindly request you to:
- Send the request with the email address you use to sign in on Bitvavo;
- Provide as many details as possible on your question and its circumstances;
- If applicable, add a screenshot of the transaction or of the page you have a question about.
Support by email is available on:
- Business days: 09:00 - 21:00.
- Weekend: 10:00 - 18:00.
We are significantly scaling-up our support team in order to accommodate the influx of new users and traders on Bitvavo. We aim to reply to every email within one business day, though it may sometimes take a bit longer.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- What is Bitvavo?