You can contact our support team via the following methods:
- Live chat.
Please note: Bitvavo Support will never ask you to share your password or 2FA code, or request you to download external sign in software. If you do receive such a request, please contact us as soon as possible.
You can find our live chat in the lower-right corner of every page of our website. The live chat will open when you click on the chat icon. We cannot provide any account detail information, therefore we kindly ask you to contact us per mail. Our live chat is available on:
- Business days: 10:00 - 20:00
- Weekends: 10:00 - 16:00
Our chat bot is available 24 hours a day for your support questions.
You can contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to receive help quickly and efficiently, we kindly request you to:
- Send the request with the email address that is connected to your Bitvavo account;
- Provide as many details as possible on your question and its circumstances;
- If applicable, add a screenshot of the transaction or the page you have a question about.
Support by email is available on:
- Business days: 08:00 - 21:00.
- Weekend: 09:00 - 21:00.
We aim to reply to every email within one business day, though it may sometimes take a bit longer. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- Notifications and personalised offers
- What is Bitvavo?