Only orders that have not been executed yet can be canceled. As soon as your order has been executed, it cannot be canceled or reversed.
Should you wish to change your open order, please refer to the steps in the article "How do I cancel or change an open order?".
Please be sure to always check your order before confirming it and only to submit orders that you actually intend to execute.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How are cryptocurrency prices determined?
- What is the trading fee when I buy or sell digital currency?
- How do I change or cancel an open order?
- How do I quickly buy digital currency?
- Recurring Buy
- How do I quickly sell digital currency?
- What is the minimum transaction amount?
- Can a buy or sell transaction be reversed or cancelled?
- Candle sticks in app