A SEPA payment or bank transfer is a European payment method with which you can transfer funds from your bank account to your Bitvavo account. If you have a Dutch bank account, it will take 1 working day for your funds to arrive in your Bitvavo account. If you have an international bank account, this will take 2 working days. A SEPA payment or bank transfer is free of charge. Follow the below steps if you would like to transfer funds by using SEPA:
- Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Click 'Deposit €".
- Choose SEPA as a payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- The bank account number, the name and description you should use for your SEPA or bank transfer are now displayed.
Attention: The bank account in the screenshot can differ per country, bitvavo provides local IBANs for most EU countries to ensure faster deposit times.
Please note: it is important to make sure to include the exact description shown to you, since the description will be different for each user and enables us to differentiate payments to different users. Include no additional text to your description. If you would like to have the funds transferred to your account immediately, you can use one of the other payment methods. *When filling in your IBAN at your local bank please do not use spaces.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer funds using PayPal ?
- Which payment methods are available on Bitvavo?
- How can I transfer funds using iDeal?
- How can I transfer funds using SEPA (bank transfer)?
- How can I transfer funds using Bancontact?
- How can I transfer funds using Giropay?
- How can I transfer funds using SWIFT?
- How can I transfer funds using EPS?
- How can I transfer funds using Sofort?
- Can I deposit funds using Transferwise?