It is key to create a good and secure password for your Bitvavo account to ensure that your account is well protected. Below are a few recommendations to help you create a strong password:
- Use a minimum of 8 characters.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- Do not use information that is too obvious or that can be guessed easily.
- Do not use a password that you use for other sites or accounts as well.
As a tool to create a password that fulfils these criteria, you can choose to use a password manager, such as 1password. On this website, you can create good and strong passwords easily and store them safely.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Crypto withdrawals lock
- How to create a strong password?
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Resetting two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Why does my two-factor authentication (2FA) not work?
- Bitvavo partnership with Auth0
- Crypto withdrawals lock for accounts without 2FA security
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?