The process of receiving digital currency on your hosted wallet is divided into several steps. The steps are described below, and there is also an explanation of possible causes of action if your digital currency has yet to arrive.
Your transaction is on the way and has been confirmed by the network at least once.
Depending on the number of confirmations required by Bitvavo, the digital currency should arrive between a couple of minutes and a maximum of a couple of hours.
Bitvavo monitors all deposits and withdrawals of digital currency. This notification will often disappear quickly. If this is not the case, please contact our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The digital currency has arrived and been added to your Bitvavo wallet. You will also have received a confirmation email about this.
If your digital currencies have not arrived successfully, it may be due to one of the following causes:
- You have transferred digital currency that is not supported by the Bitvavo wallet.
- Some digital currency has to be transferred alongside an additional description (i.e., EOS, NEM, STEEM, XLM, and XRP). You have forgotten to include this additional description.
- You have not paid enough transaction fees, which is why your transaction is not included in a block yet and is still pending.
If your digital currency has not been deposited to your hosted wallet, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include a screenshot from your deposit and the TXID (Transaction ID).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?
- Which blockchain network do I have to use to send and receive my crypto assets?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account