Please note that the digital currencies you own are not stored on the blockchain in your wallet address. This address is only used to fund your account with digital currencies.
You can find your deposit address of a specific digital currency by following the steps below:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
- Go to the digital currency for which you want to know the deposit address and click it.
- Go to ‘Deposit’, which is displayed in the banner at the top of the page.
Here you will find your address on the left.
- You must confirm that you are only sending this digital currency to Bitvavo over the supported network.
Bitvavo only supports deposits on native chains. Deposits made with an unsupported network will result in the permanent loss of your digital currency.
- The address of your Bitvavo wallet of this particular digital currency will be displayed. If you press the button next to the address, it will automatically be copied.
Please note: because every digital currency has its own network, you need a separate deposit address for every digital currency. For example, do not send Bitcoin to your Bitcoin Cash wallet, as this will result in losing your Bitcoin.
Want to know more about how a crypto wallet works and what a wallet address is? Read more about it in this Bitvavo Learn article.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account
- What is a TX-ID and where can I find it?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from MetaMask to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Bitpanda to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?