A TXID is a transaction ID (unique code/hash) that allows you to locate your transaction on the blockchain of a digital currency.
Where can I find a TXID for a withdrawal?
You can find the TX-ID by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Bitvavo account.
- Click your name at the top right and choose 'Transactions'
- Click the transaction with the type 'Withdrawal'.
- The TX ID is listed after 'Transaction ID'.
If you include your TX-ID in the relevant blockchain explorer, your transaction will be displayed in the blockchain.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital currency deposits
- Where can I find my wallet address?
- The confirmations when depositing digital currencies
- I did not receive the crypto deposit in my Bitvavo account
- What is a TX-ID and where can I find it?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from MetaMask to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Bitpanda to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer funds from Binance to Bitvavo?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency from Gemini to Bitvavo?