The Bitvavo platform is available in the following languages:
- Dutch (app & website)
- English (app & website)
- German (app & website)
- French (app & website)
- Italian (app & website)
- Spanish (app & website)
- Portuguese (app)
How do I change the language settings on a PC/laptop (Bitvavo website)?
- Go to the following page: https://account.bitvavo.com/user/settings
- Navigate to 'Account Settings'
- Click on the box next to 'Language' and choose your preferred language.
How do I change the language settings on an iPhone (Bitvavo app)?
- Go to the 'Settings' of your iPhone
- Search for 'Bitvavo'
- Select your preferred language
How do I change the language settings on an Android (Bitvavo app)?
- Go to 'Settings'
- Navigate to 'General Management'
- Then select 'Language and Input'
- Tap on the language that your phone is currently set to
- Select the language and region you want to set
- If you want this to be your new default language, choose 'Set as Default'
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Delete/remove my account
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?