I can't log in anymore and want to change my password
If you can't log in to your Bitvavo account, you'll need to reset your password first. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Bitvavo login page.
- Click on "Reset password".
- Enter the email address associated with your Bitvavo account.
- Click on "Send reset link".
You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on this link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
I can still log in to my account and want to change my password
You can easily change your password by following the steps below:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
Click on 'Security' at the top of the screen.
Press the 'Change password' button.
- Enter your current and new password.
- Select 'Change password'
- Your password has been successfully changed.
I requested a password change but didn't receive a confirmation email
If you've requested a password change but didn't receive a confirmation email, there may be an issue with your email account or spam filter settings. You can resolve this by contacting our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your account details and the email address you used for your Bitvavo account so we can assist you in resolving the issue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my email address?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- Verify/change my phone number
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- Language settings
- Notifications and personalised offers
- How do I access the funds from a Bitvavo account of a deceased family member?
- Delete/remove my account