If you would like to change your email address, follow the easy steps mentioned below:
Login to your Bitvavo account;
Click on your name at the top-right corner of your screen and go to 'Verification';
Click the edit button next to your email address;
Enter your password and the new email address;
- Confirm your new email address by clicking on the activation link that has been sent to your email address.
If you want to change your address because you no longer have access to it, send an email to email@example.com in which you mention:
Your current email address;
The new email address;
A ‘selfie’ of yourself with your identification document clearly visible including a piece of paper with today's date.
Once the information mentioned above has been provided and accepted, your email address will be changed. In some cases it may be necessary to provide a video verification as well.
Please note: withdrawals of digital currencies from your account will be blocked for 7 days after changing your mail address.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my email address?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- Verify/change my phone number
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- Language settings
- Price alerts
- Notifications and personalised offers
- How do I access the funds from a Bitvavo account of a deceased family member?