If your 2FA code does not function properly, it might be the result of one of the following causes:
You have set up 2FA multiple times on the same device.
Check whether the code you entered on Bitvavo belongs to your account or to a different service.
The time on your device is incorrect.
This might lead to codes that are not in sync. In order to solve this, you will have to ensure that the time on your device is set to automatic (as opposed to manual) and has been set to the correct timezone.
If the problem can not be solved by one of the solutions mentioned above, you can always reset your 2FA.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I make my account even more secure?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Crypto withdrawals lock
- How to create a strong password?
- Are the digital currency on my account safe?
- Resetting two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Why does my two-factor authentication (2FA) not work?
- Bitvavo partnership with Auth0
- Crypto withdrawals lock for accounts without 2FA security
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?