To allow you to verify that the email you received is from Bitvavo, an anti-phishing code is used. This is a unique code that is included in every automated email you receive from Bitvavo. Be sure to always check whether the code is there and if this code is identical to the one you have entered in your Bitvavo account.
If you want to change your anti-phishing code, follow the steps below:
Login to your Bitvavo account.
In the top-middle of the screen press 'Security'.
Under the header, 'Passwords', please press 'Enable Anti-Phishing code'.
Here you can enter the desired code and press 'Confirm'. Now, the code will be displayed in all Bitvavo auto-generated emails.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Delete/remove my account
- Digital currency and tax
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I confirm my device?
- How can I move my two-factor authentication (2FA) to a new phone?
- How can I restore my password?