To keep digital currency as accessible as possible, a minimum transaction amount of only €5 is used. Unfortunately, it is not possible to submit orders of a lower value.
As the minimum transaction amount could result in situations where you do not have more than €5 of one specific digital currency and are thus unable to sell your digital currency, an exemption is made. In that specific case, it is possible to sell your remaining digital currency of €5 or less if you decide to sell your entire balance of that digital currency if you use the website.
If you have less than € 1 in a digital currency, you can remove it from your balance.
Click on Remove balance to remove the dust.
Please note: this process is irreversible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How are cryptocurrency prices determined?
- What is the trading fee when I buy or sell digital currency?
- How do I cancel or change an open order?
- How do I quickly buy digital currency?
- Recurring Buy
- How do I quickly sell digital currency?
- What is the minimum transaction amount?
- Can a buy or sell transaction be reversed or cancelled?
- Candle sticks in app