Be aware of the possible risks associated with investing in digital currency. The price of digital currencies can be extremely volatile and could cause your investment to be lost overnight. It is important to do your own research regarding specific digital currencies before buying it and to not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
On top of that, the following steps might be useful to ensure the Bitvavo platform works as intended:
- Make sure you receive our emails. More information about this can be found here.
- Make sure that you have enabled two-factor authentication. This way your account is even more secure. More information about this can be found here.
- Make sure your account is completely verified so you have access to deposits and withdrawals. More information about this can be found here.
- Keep in mind that a deposit or withdrawal has to go through the payment system. This may cause a (slight) delay.
To ensure that you are fully informed about the most recent developments of the Bitvavo platform, we regularly send a newsletter or update by email. Make sure you are subscribed, to stay up-to-date.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- Crypto risk disclosure for Belgium
- DCG situation has no impact on the Bitvavo-platform - FAQs
- Feedback for Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner