Users can configure themselves to be kept up-to-date with the latest developments on the Bitvavo platform, to receive personalised offers or to be notified of certain notifications.
You can enable or disable certain settings as follows:
1. Login to your Bitvavo account.
2. Click on your name in the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
3. Navigate to the subheading "Notifications".
4. Turn notifications on or off.
- Enable marketing emails if you want to be informed about certain developments and receive personalised offers.
- Enable deposit notifications if you wish to receive an e-mail once a deposit has been processed.
- Enable withdrawal notifications if you would like to receive an email once a withdrawal has been processed.
- Enable distribution notifications if you want to receive an e-mail when you receive digital currency from Bitvavo (staking).
- Enable security notifications if you want to receive an e-mail when a login attempt fails.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Staking and Lending at Bitvavo
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my email address?
- How do I change the name of my account?
- Verify/change my phone number
- How can I change my anti-phishing code?
- Language settings
- Notifications and personalised offers
- How do I access the funds from a Bitvavo account of a deceased family member?
- Delete/remove my account