Users can configure themselves to be kept up-to-date with the latest developments on the Bitvavo platform, to receive personalised offers or to be notified of certain notifications.
You can enable or disable certain settings as follows:
1. Login to your Bitvavo account.
2. Click on your name in the top-right corner of your screen and choose “Settings”.
3. Navigate to the subheading "Notifications".
4. Turn notifications on or off.
- Enable marketing emails if you want to be informed about certain developments and receive personalised offers.
- Enable deposit notifications if you wish to receive an e-mail once a deposit has been processed.
- Enable withdrawal notifications if you would like to receive an email once a withdrawal has been processed.
- Enable distribution notifications if you want to receive an e-mail when you receive digital currency from Bitvavo (staking).
- Enable security notifications if you want to receive an e-mail when a login attempt fails.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- Crypto risk disclosure for Belgium
- DCG situation has no impact on the Bitvavo-platform - FAQs
- Feedback for Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner